Friday, December 18, 2009

Gift Card Tree

Still looking for gifts?
Well, I made up this gift card tree last night for
my daughters Kindergarten teacher!
So simple and super cute!
Same idea as the cookie bouquet
only with gift cards!

All you need is:
Decorative Gift Box
Foam Block
Tissue Paper
Small Decorative Balls
Dowel Rods
Gift Card Holders/Boxes
Hot Glue Gun
1. Place the foam block inside the gift box
2. Glue the back of the gift card box to the dowel rods
3. Place your gift cards inside
4. Push the dowel rods into the foam
I love getting gift cards but hate to give them!
BUT....this I loved!
So, maybe I have changed my mind!


  1. LOVE IT!! Decided to do this for my mom after seeing your idea! I picked up the same gift card boxes last night at Walmart not remembering what yours looked like! I look forward to making it tonight! Merry Christmas!

  2. I love this so much I had to add it to add a link on my website:

    Thanks for sharing your creativity!

  3. Wow you're so creative, do you have ideas for wedding cards ? please give me some advise!


Pin it!