Monday, May 11, 2009

Girls Night In!

My college roomies reunion!



Blue cheese, Spinach and Apple Appetizers!
I found these plates for $2!
And actually they are not plates at all....
They are made to display candles on!




Strawberry Topiary! Raspberry Margarita!
Recipes and Instruction on Previous post!
Click on the recipes label.

Old school picture drink tags!
Easy and inexpensive...and no matter how many margaritas
You know exactly which glass it yours!
1. I cut out the circles from scrapbook paper

2. Hole punched out some old college photos

3. Glues the picture the paper circles
made a small hole in the top
of the circle and attached
a pipe cleaner!
It was fun much fun celebrating with old friends!
Hope you can use these recipes and ideas for your next girls party!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I saw your links on Creative Parties and Showers - thank you so much for sharing your ideas!

    Those appetizers are adorable - my coworkers and I are dying over the topiary! I do have a question, though - are the apples glazed in something? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!