Thursday, May 20, 2010

Owl Party Sneak Peak

Whoooo is ready to party?
Well, this week is full of fun!
Yesterday my husband turned 40
and my youngest daughter is celebrating
turning 3 this weekend!
She loves Owls and has them all over her room!
So, of course she wanted an owl party.
She also loves pink!
So, we decided on a Pink, Yellow, and Brown Owl party!
Here is are some of the details that I have been working on!
The Invite
Jayme was great to work with and I feel in love
with the pink and yellow owl design!

The Napkins
Labels to match the invites
The Gumball Favors
Found these a few months back for $1 a piece!
I just changed out the ribbon to match the color palette.
So, I hope that you will come back next week to
see the entire party!

4 comments:

  1. We're thinking about doing owl's for our daughter's bday, too (it's her 1st bday!)! Can't wait to see the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lemon & raspberry colors together-can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been looking for gumball favors forever, where did you find those for that price?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, I am really glad that I found your blog again! You always got so many nice ideas and besides, my little daughter loves reading it next to me, so you are responsible of a daily nice moment of mom and daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!