Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Twice Baked Sweet Potates

I was watching one of my favorite chef's
on the Food Network, Bobby Flay,
this week and I saw something so delish
I had to share!

Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes


(photo by Kraft)

Here is what you will need:

4 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo, pureed
1 stick unsalted butter, softened
1/4 cup creme fraiche
1/2 cup maple syrup, plus 2 tablespoons
Salt and freshly ground pepper
Nonstick cooking spray

Get all of the directions here.

I love his recipes because he always
adds a little southwest flare!
Can't wait to taste these with that
little kick of chipotle pepper flavor!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your blog!!! Congratulations!!! Visit my blog to!!! I would love this!!! tks

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!