Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pom Pom Runner

Do you love poms?
I have really enjoyed making
and using paper poms for
parties over the last couple of years.

They are inexpensive and add so much
pop to the party.
I have seen the hung from the ceiling,
placed on walls, made into flowers but,
I hadn't thought of them as a table runner
until I saw this photo.

This was an idea used for a baby shower
where the honoree was a florist.
Her friends both agreed that they
wouldn't even try to do flowers!

So, they made paper poms!
I think they turned out great!
See more of this beautiful baby shower
at Adeline and Grace Photography.

5 comments:

  1. That looks fantastic! I love it...plus using them as flat on one side makes it easier to fluff them in advance! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I could use some decor inspiration for Gasparilla. That is the big pirate invasion that takes place in Tampa every January, it is like our version of Gasparilla. Lots of beads, feathers, skulls, pirates, black and white stripes with touches of red...send me some inspiration for interior decor!!!! Currently, I just drape beads everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's the choice of colors that really turns a pretty "pompom runner" classy, too!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!