Monday, June 20, 2011

Make your Own Scratch Off's

Happy Monday!
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

I have to admit an addiction of mine....
I still buy Wedding Magazines!

Yes, I am a Happily married women but, 
 lets face it....there are some fabulous ideas
in those magazines!
Especially those by...oh I don't know...
Martha Stewart.

In the most recent Martha Stewart Weddings Mag,
she has diy instructions for making your own
scratch off save the date cards!



The magic is in the Metallic paint and dish soap!
What?  Really?
How cool is that?
I have to try this one!!


Get all of the instructions on making your own
scratch off cards here.

1 comment:

  1. Actually you do not need a printing machine to make these. You use metallic paint and dishsoap! Amazing right! Instructions above.

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!