Monday, October 11, 2010

Ghouls Night In

This past weekend I hosted a
Ghouls Night In Pokeno Party!


We enjoyed a night with tricks
and plenty of treats...
and NO kids anywhere!
Aw...love girls nights!

Here are the details from the party!
My inspiration definitely came from
Party printables found here!
Kim has 2 Fabulous styles to choose from and
they are both great!
I started with a few accents
to set the mood....




Boot tag read:
You say "Witch" like that's a bad thing...
Love it!

Moving on to the drinks...
at the Boo Doo Lounge!


Sangria Margaritas
Purple Rock Candy Cocktail Stirrer
and drink markers
Accented with a Tomkat Printable.


I was looking for a coffin to serve the drinks in but,
can you believe I couldn't find a small one!!!
I decided to make my own out of black paper.
Tutorial to come soon!

Tag for the coffin read:
"Dying for a Drink"
And I was!
The dessert table was accented with
lots of black and purple!

Cake Pops Stand!
My favorite accent!
My wonderful mom found this
pumpkin stand at Cracker Barrel
and I thought it would make a perfect
dessert display!

More sweets from the table...



Hope you can host your own "Ghouls" Night Out too!
Happy Haunting!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh so stylish! Great Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I hopped over through Celebrations at Home, and just had to comment on the great party pics! I am totally loving the witches shoe..is that something you made yourself? If so I would LOVE to know how!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!