Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Whimsy Cake Display

This has to be the cutest cake display
that I have ever seen!
You can find this at the amazing
online store Fancy Flours!



The ceramic cake plate and glass dome rest upon coated
"ceramic look" nonbreakable resin legs for durability.
The cake plate is removable for easy clean up!
I love that!

I love getting their catalog in the mail and
dreaming up ideas for the next party!
I just wish I could get it here by Friday!
There is so much to see!
Go here to see all of their
wonderful Halloween collection!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely, positively ADORABLE!!!! I love it! Great find, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, totally adorable! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing!!!! /I look forward to your feedback /thanks for this man it was very helpful.

    Cake Display

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!