Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My First Printables...NYE Style!

I have been playing around making labels
for all types of things around the house.

So, I thought I would try my hand
at some New Years Eve Party Tags!
My NYE table will be red and silver,
hence the color scheme of the printables.

It is my first try at this!
They are FREE to anyone who wants them!


I have not registered at any of the file sharing sites.
So, you will have to email me with NYE printables
in the subject and they are all yours!

I would consider doing some personalization
for your party if you needed something specific!

If you are interested in these FREE printables
email me here:
bcramer485@sbcglobal.net
Tomorrow I will have some
favor ideas for the midnight snack!

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful job! Well done, wish I was hosting a party!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome!!! happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are cute!!! I will need to plan to host a party next year! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! I've finally learned how to make some of my own (for personal use) but still only have very basic shapes & fonts to work with. Would love to know your secret ; D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I posted on our FB page. http://www.facebook.com/SpaceshipsandLaserBeams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super posh plus fab colors! Yay you!
    genevieve =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these turned out so cute-you have to share your secret with me! Happy New Year! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this!! I featured it over at Sassy Sites... come by and check it out! Don't forget to grab a featured button if you don't already have one! Happy New Year!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You go girl, throwing your hat into the printable ring!! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Will be sharing them with our followers and using them for our own NYE. Thank You for Sharing. Smiles~

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I just love the "midnight" snack!
    Happy New Year! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. VERY cute! I love the colors! Just sent you an email requesting the file. I'm stumped. Supposed to have a small party here tomorrow night, would love to print your pics and use them as decorations. Very cute! Great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fantastic! I love the handwritten/hand-drawn feel. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!