Thursday, April 28, 2011

Splish Splash Girly Baby Shower

Now this next baby shower feature that comes
to us from On To Baby is all pink and girly!!
(Which you all know I love!)

The theme was pink duckies and a lot of them!
Event planner and designer Angelica McDonnell of Little Posh Parties
put this beautiful and fun shower for the mom to be!

Now on to the details: 




Signature Drinks...
Splish Splash Sangria and Mango Margaritas!
Yummy!!


Ati Grinspun Photography captured all
of the beautiful details.

To find out more about this baby shower
head on over to On to Baby...
My new favorite site!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love each and every detail that was put into this party. I am now your newest follower, I hope you will follow me too :) I look forward to your future blog posts!

    http://sweetenedbykagi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chic and cute at the same time. Love it

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!