Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Elves Wanted: Holiday Class Party

I know we have not even gotten to Halloween yet...
But I am so far behind I am just now sharing my
daughters 2nd grade class party from last year!

On with the party and details!
I decided on an Elves Wanted theme party!

Classic colors of Red, White, and Green decorations
As you know with class parties, you have about 30 minutes to set up!
That puts party people to the test!
I love the rush though!
Does that make me crazy?

Here are the details....

The kids had sweet treats and played a few games and crafts!
Cupcakes serve a crowd!


I used a cardboard box and wrapped it up with white paper like a gift!


I used a second smaller box to display these swirled lollipops.


Popcorn and sweets!
One of the kids favorite treats are Rice Kripies!
I drizzled these with red chocolate and arranged them standing
for a more interesting display.
I hand stamped these flat spoons with "Fa, La, La, La, La",
and inserted them into the treat!

My very sweet cookie friend on Etsy at
made these cookies specifically to match my
printable set!  They were so cute...and TASTY!


After a few treats it was time for Reindeer games....
Pin the nose on the Reindeer!


Each student decorated a cocoa cup insert
to take home and enjoy over the holiday break.
This was my last year to host an intimate class party!
This year it is done as a grade level?
How does you school do it?

Never to early to start planning those holiday parties!
You can find all of these Elf Printables in my Etsy Shop!
Come by and see this party and many others!

Vendor Sources:
Cookies:   A Cookie Jar


3 comments:

  1. so cute & fun! love the stamped fa la la la sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a new follower, found your blog on Pinterest. =)

    Your birthday party ideas are so cute!!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa- Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you can visit often! Thank you for the kind comments! Wishing you the best in 2013!

      Delete

Pin it!