I started working on my daughters valentines treats this weekend
and thought I would share this simple favor or treat bag with you!
I made these for Valentines Day but,
you could make these with any
coordinating paper for any occasion!
What do I need?
8 1/2 x 11 cardstock
small cellophane bags
What do I do?
1. Cut cardstock to 9 1/2 x 2 3/4
2. Fold as shown in diagram below
3. Fill cellophane bag with candy
and fold over twice
4. Place candy bag in the treat bag,
positioning the folded top of
candy bag inside top of treat bag.
5. Punch two holes through all layers.
6. Tie up with a ribbon