Thursday, July 16, 2009

A is for Apple

My daughter will be starting kindergarten this year and
I will soon be hosting a back to school party!
Here are a few of the inspirations the I found on the web!
Cupcakes...Paper Apple Lanterns and Apple Plates...

I love this place setting!
Construction paper and yarn
make up the "book" placemat!

It's always in the Details!


Check out these cute
Mini Candied Apples!
Recipe at Family Fun

Pictures:

Cupcakes and Apples at Family Fun

Lantern and Apple plate at Oriental Trading Company

More to come next week!

3 comments:

  1. There are so many cute details here, I can't pick a favorite! Excited to see how you put yours together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!! My daughter is getting ready to start kindergarten too!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!