Thursday, July 23, 2009

Love for Fancy Flours

I am in love with Fancy Flours!
If you love to bake and create...
and you have not visited their site...
run right over and check it out!

New Alphabet Line...

Love the ABC cookies on the this cake....

And matching Animal Letter Cupcake picks!

I would love to try this Alphabet Cookies for my Back to School party!

They are wafer papers!

The directions and the products can be found here!

Each set contains 156 pieces with 3 sets of uppercase letters and 3 set of lower case letters! Plenty for all kinds of celebrations!

This would be so cute for a circus party too!

Just imagine.....

1 comment:

  1. My son's 3rd Birthday party is this weekend, and he looooves the alphabet! I Googled alphabet Cupcakes, and your blog came up - thanks for the inspiration. I'm all over this :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!