Thursday, April 8, 2010

Whoooo wouldn't love this party?

I will be throwing an Owl themed party for
my daughter who is turning 3 in May.
She loves owls and loves going to bed
at night in her owl themed room!
So, I have been searching the web for ideas.
I didn't have to look far since there have been
some really cute events!
Baby Showers , Birthday Parties and even Weddings
with owl themes.
Here is a cute little owl party that I hadn't seen before!
I thought I must share.
I love the colors....obvious from my Under the Sea party.
This lovely party was simple and cute!
Cupcake Table....
Lovely colors....
The kids had story time
and made these cute owl collages...
I guess I will not be using these colors
since I just had a party with
blue and orange...
So, I am going with Pink, Brown and Yellow!
What do you think?
I will have my owl inspiration board up soon!
Come back to see all of the details!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable. I am having a Crayola party for Maddy's birthday at home. However, I'm having an owl theme birthday party at her preschool. I found some awesome owl cookie lollipops and owl favor containers(too cute filled with taffy) at Walmart that would be perfect for your party as well. There are on Easter clearance for 50% off so better hurry up before all gone. I went to 5 WalMarts in area and scored so much for parties!! Gotta love 50% off. I will send you a pic if you want.
    Take care,
    Michelle
    www.maddycakesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!