Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 4th Tablescape

I put together a little July 4th table
with ideas for your celebration.
This was one tablescape on a budget.
Free to be exact!
I only used things from around the house.
I kept everything simple and classic.
A little welcome sign..
made from and open frame
and a sign from my front door.


The Table Setting...


Individual Place Setting....


Mason Jars dressed up with tags from
I used little galvanized snack buckets
filled with pretzels for the place cards.



I have been wanting to use this little bicycle for
something for a long time...
It made the perfect drink container!



I set up a drinks table with
the vintage bicycle, mason jars,
and vintage photos.


Favors for the kiddos..
and yes this was all in my house!
Stored away from last years celebration!

So...look around the house and see what you can find!
I bet you have lots you could use as well!
Happy 4th!

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous...love the vintage prints and the bicycle is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is really great! I am so glad to see that you used Paper and Pigtails designs! Everything looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute-love the used items you already had in your house! I did that last year but this year, we are out of town so no cute tablescapes for me! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, LOVE!! So cute. You take great pics too..I need a class from you!! My fav is the drink table!!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job, Brandy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, saw you at kara's party ideas. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh this is awesome!! I am doing vintage photos too for the 4th but yours came together so well! You did an amazing job with your creativity. It is so well done and ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks so great! I love the little bike! Lorina French Berry is so good too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you did such a great job!! I love every detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just blogged about this! http://www.elletheheiress.com/2010/07/fireworks-watermelon-charcoal.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great looking table!! i love all the interesting objects you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Absolutely adorable.

    Be sure to come and be a part of "SUMMER SUNDAYS", my weekly meme. It's all about what summer means to YOU!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! i want to come to your party! everything is adorable all the way down to the drink cart.

    very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!