Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Paper Flowers

We all know that pom pom tissue flowers
are a very popular item at parties these days.
They are inexpensive and very versatile with so many color options.
Well, move over pom poms!
I have a new paper flower to love!
These beauties were designed by
Revelry Event Designers .

There is so much to love about these flowers.
The texture and shapes are so crispy but airy.
The illumination behind the white fabric is just beautiful!
Just maybe I can make this on a smaller scale!
Don't tempt me!

Photo by
Forever True Photography

6 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL, I love it!

    Kelli
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing!! I bet they will become very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It gives such an ethereal glow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!! Do u sale this??????? I must have this!! For my wedding!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!! How are the flowers attached to the fabric?

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!