Thursday, March 4, 2010

Peaches and Cream Party

Ok, seriously...this party is so cute!
I love the idea and how much fun
would it be to pick your own peaches!
Check out these details!
Get more here at Juicy Bits!

Check out those bunches of lanterns...
they have giant green leafs to look like
bunches of peaches!

Love the table settings!
This would be great for Easter too!


Check out those peach cones..
Bakerella style!
Love those!

Peach picking baskets
The kids took these home full of peaches
as their favors!


Another picture of the lanterns!
So Peachy!

I have a serious case of the
"ready for winter to be over so that I can have a peach party too"

3 comments:

  1. I fell in love when I saw this too! She's planning another party soon so I can't wait to see!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!