Friday, March 26, 2010

Under the Sea Teaser

Ok...So, I am full on party mode
for this weekend!
Turquoise and Orange has invaded
my house!
I am so excited about the
Under the Sea Party!!
So, here is a little teaser of what
is to come next week!
I ordered the straws from Modern Lola!
I am in love with these straws!
You will be seeing more of these to come in future parties!
And these are a little teaser of what's to come
with the placecards.
Did you think it was that simple?

So have a great weekend and
come back on Monday to see the entire party!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting! I am using those same straws for my little guy's party:) Cannot wait to see the pictures. I know it is going to be a gorgeous party!

    kristy @http://thepurplepug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colors are looking so good together! Can't wait to see pics!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Can't wait to see the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable...Love what you did with the whole party. Where did you find your cups?

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!