Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Under the Sea with me..


I have been looking all over the web for the right invite
for my daughters Under the Sea party.
I just couldn't find the right one...and I like to make my own.
So, when I found these at Mix Mingle and Glow,
I knew what I had to do!


This is how mine turned out...
I just filled the cello bags with Easter grass,
put the invite inside and
tied it all up with a ribbon!
I got lucky with the Easter grass!
All thanks to Mix Mingle and Glow
for the inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! I love the color combination you used. Can't wait to see the party pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow@ Thanks very much for the shout out! There is no greater compliment than to know that I helped inspire someone in their own party planning! What an honor to be included on your precious blog. Can't wait to see the pictures and don't hesitate to let me know if there is ANYTHING else I can do to help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! The invitations are adorable! I can't wait to see pictures from the party!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!