Friday, June 18, 2010

Bow inspired Bridal Shower

Ok...I have to admit that I am not
a big "bow" person.
Bow's just aren't my thing...
but wait...
or are they?
This bridal shower sweets table was
"Bow" inspired and just right!
The ladies over at Couture Cakery styled this event.
The preppy colors of Pink and Green
are such great combinations for a bridal shower.
This is to coordinate with her wedding.
And listen to this ladies...
The bride is going to have a cake
at EVERY table....ALL 20 OF THEM!

I love the material used to tie in the color scheme...
Hydrangea topiaries...love the subtle pink....
Fabric wrapped vases with pretzels...
Of course tied up in bows...

So, I guess I am not a "Bow" hater after all
Thanks
Couture Cakery!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. I love all the "bow" details.. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a bow girl either, but I love this table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green as an accent, so it's less "pink". Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!