Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Red Teal and Retro Bridal Shower

One of my favorite color combinations is
Red and Teal.
So, I feel in love with this very cute
Retro Housewives Bridal Shower


The Tables of Teal and Red.......
I love the use of paper as alternative to
expensive place mats and flowers!


The Place Setting....
Nice retro housewives feel.
More paper flower accents throughout....

Pimp my Cupcake...

The Bride chose her favorite and the guest won a prize

I love these napkins....my type of housewife!



Measuring Spoon Favors.....

6 comments:

  1. Where can I get those napkins?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color combination too, what a gorgeous party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutly love this! This is one of my favorite color combos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! Everything looks so beautiful! I love those colors together! In fact, I love them so much, I am using them for my son's carnival party next month, but I added yellow to "boy" it up a bit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much! The retro feel is great and so are the measuring spoon favors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. ออกแบบห้องน้ำ

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!