Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I like bugs....

If they are this friendly!
Check out this super cute party

This precious party was the work of
I love the color combination!
The yellow just pops!
I was so excited when I found out
that she too is in the Dallas area!
Just check out the details!
I am in love with this Sugar Cookie Cone!
Striped straws are always a hit!
DIY Flower Garland..
Love the use of the sunglass cases..
Brilliant!

And just when it couldn't get any better...
they have given us the DIY directions for
I can't wait to try out that Sugar Cookie Cone!
Check out her website for all kinds of inspiration
even beyond parties!
You will not be disappointed!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous & charming. Love the mix of colors and patterns...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandy! So glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cookie cone blows my mind! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, that cookie cone is lovely. I just put striped straws on my inspiration board for my daughters birthday party!

    Kim
    http://www.thegirlisamom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know i love that tissue garland!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!