Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to School Freebies

Here are a few downloads to get your
school year off to a fun start!
Cupcake label by Living Locurto

Morning Routine Cards by Living Locurto

After School Routine by Living Locurto

Teacher Thank You Cards by Tomkat Studios


These are my favortie treats to make this time of year!
Find the printable labels at Gourment Mom on the Go

And of course Martha has her own cute lunch bag labels
download them here

I don't know about you but,
summer vacation went by fast!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these adorable back-to-school things you've shared. I'd LOVE to get the how-to on the edible crayon treats! Please share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this post! you pretty much round up all my fave templates for the new school year!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!