Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Don't know if you know this about me but,
I am a frugal mommy that tries hard to find ways to
entertain on a budget!
Doesn't always happen...but, I try!

Anyone a fan of Groupon, Living Social, etc.?
Anyone getting married?

Well, then you must check out WED OBO!

Like Groupon WED OBO will bring you a new wedding-related deal of the day!
So, all of you engaged couples check it out!
Where was WED•OBO when I was getting married?

According to their site, here is how it works:

1. Subscribe at Wedobo.com

2. Wedobo delivers limited time, must-have wedding deals to you via email.

3. You buy the deal.


And share it, if you’d like to.


The more people who know about Wedobo,
the more they're able to negotiate the best wedding deals for you.
Recent Deals:
$240 for 20 Goodie Bags, $480 value
$200 custom groom's cake, $400 value
$190 Jr. Suite at Sutton Place Hotel, $399 value

Sounds like a bargain to me!
Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!