Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baptism and Birthday Celebration


While looking for ideas for a Baptism Celebration,
I came across this unique and beautiful party
Instead of celebrating their children's 8th birthdays
with friends, they have a baptism ceremony
followed by a celebration with only family.

I love to hear new and original family traditions!
So, this was right up my alley!
Here are the beautiful details....
I have never seen so many poms!

Beautiful Dessert Table...
I love the extra tall Marshmallow Sticks!

Mom designed her own labels.....





Check out more of the details of the day here.

7 comments:

  1. This is super cute! If you are looking for ideas for a baptism check out the inspiration board I made for a reader. She wrote asking for help with a First Holy Communion... see it here http://www.perachapita.com/2010/06/temasprimera-comunion.html
    Good luck!
    Fernanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. The mass of hanging poms and paper chain is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an unbelievable display! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love her buffet, it looks fantastic ... just like an Amy Atlas display :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... I feel so honored! Thank you so so so much for the feature! It put a big ol' smile across my face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! The poms are so dramatic, and I love the way the dessert buffet is setup.

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!