Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bounce Party - Favors on a budget!


Recently, I did party favors for a client
who's son was having a Bounce Party
to celebrate his 2nd birthday!

The parents didn't want the typical goodie bag
of stuff that was going to be thrown out when
they got home.

Here is what I came up with!



This would be easy to duplicate!
You can find these colorful snack containers
at Dollar Tree 4 for a $1!
I liked using them since they
are the perfect size for 2 year old snacks!
Fill them with fun snacks or toys.

These can be recylced to be used
at home!
I made a matching banner to hang on
the front of the baskey for delivery!

5 comments:

  1. your ideas are always so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Never woul dhave thought of using those, but they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did! I love containers from the dollar store, I did something similar for an airplane party, I filled a larger container with homemade playdough and tied an airplane cookie cutter to them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was racking my brain for party favors for my daughter bday at a bounce house and these are perfect - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!