Friday, February 18, 2011

Bring on Summer: Ice Cream Social!

I recently styled an Ice Cream Social
for my daughters class and it was a
big hit!

I wanted to bring in a little touch
of spring by using the colors of
Yellow, Green, and Pink.

I made all of the labels and tags for
the party which are now available in
my Etsy Shop Here!

On with the party.....



Main Table....
(Click on the images to enlarge)


Lots of toppings...


Paper Sundae Cups....
Simple cups with fun tags!



I found these tin containers
that matched perfect!
I added the labels with mini clothes pins.




And check out this Ice Cream Cone
Paper Lantern!


"You Scream, I Scream....We all Scream, for Ice Cream!"
I have been using painted pots
to hold my banner printables!
Something different and fun!


I fell in love with this felt Garland
I found! It was a perfect match!
Don't you just love it when you come across
something like that!


Water Bottles with labels that read....
"Here's the Scoop....You're Sweet!"


You can find these labels in my shop here!
Coordinating items to have your own
Ice Cream Social
can be found here:
Hobby Lobby:
Ice Cream Lantern
Felt Garland
Tin Containers
Joann's Fabric Store:
Fabric Back Drop
Table Cloth Material

8 comments:

  1. What an adorable party! I especially love the lantern and tin buckets! I just noticed Hobby Lobby has a new line of ice cream party stuff out. It's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! Loving the ice-cream lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This party theme is adorable! I loved it so much, I featured it on my blog....http://therickettchronicles.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-love-simply-creative-insanity-ice.html

    Wende

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love all the little details (hello, spoons!) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! My daughters are having an ice cream themed party next month for their 6th & 3rd birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this party. So cute and creative ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!