Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Peace Love and Valentines Favors

Just a quick flash back to Valentines Day on Monday.

My daughters first grade class loved their "Ilove"
IPod Valentines.



These were around last year so they are nothing
new but I wanted to share since these would make
great favors for a "Rock and Roll" themed party!

We made our IPods with peace sign paper.
I made the treat bag topper that read
"Peace Love and Valentines!"



X's and O's on the back with her name!



I would love to share your crafty party ideas!
Look for me on Facebook and
"like" my page
Simply Creative Printables.
I would love to feature your ideas.

Tomorrow, Ice Cream Social Day!
Come on Summer already!

1 comment:

  1. those turned out so cute! we made those last year and they were a HUGE hit!

    ReplyDelete

Pin it!