Friday, February 11, 2011

Introducing Cake Pop Doilies!

I have something new to share with you!
I have a whole new line of fun party printables
in my shop!

Cake Pop Doilies!

I can make these for any occasion!
Whatever your occasion...whatever your wording
and even in different shapes!
Here are just a few that I have designed!

View from the top!

Kinda look like little flowers don't they!
This would be cute for Easter as flowers or even egg shaped!

Get yours here!


  1. Oh you are a genius!! I think you are on to something here! :) Great idea, so pretty and fun!

  2. Great idea...with cake pops being all the rage right now!

  3. What a great idea!I have chosen you as one of my favorite bloggers to recieve the Stylish Blogger award...

  4. You are just on a printable roll aren't you! how cute are these? Love the new look too!


Pin it!